In response to operational changes resulting from COVID-19 and to support Victoria University’s staff and faculty with the changing environment, HR has compiled a list of tools, resources and information to assist you.
Homewood Health has a variety of articles to help you thrive while the world around us is rapidly responding to the global pandemic.
- Homewood Health’s Employee Pandemic Toolkit
- Homewood Health’s Self-Care Starter Kit
- Top Homewood Health Reads
Movement and Fitness
- MoveU – Developed by U of T students, quick body-weight exercises you can do anytime, anywhere!
Greenshield’s Beacon/Stronger Minds is a free digital program to support mental well-being through the COVID-19 crisis.
Working Remotely and Resilience Resources
- Top 5 course recommendations for successful resilience and remote work:
- LinkedIn Learning Resources for Managers:
Support for Families