In this section managers can access helpful tools and information in support of HR processes, including recruitment, on-boarding, Dayforce and more.
Performance and Development Program
The Performance and Development Program at Victoria University is a program developed for Professional, Managerial and Confidential (PM &C) staff, with the objective of driving dialogue around continuous growth and development between managers and their staff. It is a cycle that includes three key phases: Goal Setting, Regular Check-ins, and the Year-End Performance Assessment.
Through open communication and consistent feedback, managers support their staff design goals and developmental plans that are aligned with departmental and university priorities. PM & C staff are encouraged to jointly reflect on performance with their managers to identify opportunities for growth and achieve optimal results. Relevant plan forms and helpful tools are provided below:
- Tip Sheet
- Victoria University Competencies Guide
- Goal-Setting Module (Video for P/M & C Staff)
- Goal-Setting Module (Video for Managers)
- Annual Year-End Assessment Form: Employee guide (Dayforce)
- Annual Year-End Assessment Form: Manager guide (Dayforce)
- System Demo: Annual Year-End Assessment Form (Dayforce)