Open from September 9, 2023, to April 29, 2024, our Guest House consists of four double rooms and two full-shared bathrooms.
September 9, 2023 - December 20, 2023
January 8, 2024 - April 29, 2024
|$85 (+ 13% HST)|
|$90 (+ 13% HST)|
|Long-term accommodation rates are available with limited housekeeping services. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.|
- Rates are subject to 13% HST tax.
- Rates are per night.
- The rates listed above are our nightly rates, which exclude breakfast and 13% HST.
- We are closed during the Winter Break; dates vary each year.
- Full payment is due upon check-in.
- Basic housekeeping services and linens/towels are also provided. Guests would need to supply their own personal hygiene items such as soap, shampoo, etc.
- Internet is provided by request upon check-in. Guests must supply their own Ethernet cable.
- Check-in is at Margaret Addison Hall located at 140 Charles Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1K9
- Guests please note that there are no kitchens available in the area, and the accommodations include a basic room with two full-shared bathrooms. Also, the guest house is not an accessible space: access to the guest rooms is currently by stairs only, as there is no elevator in the area.
- The guest house closes as part of Victoria University's Winter Break for part of December and part of January. Please contact us for further information.
Check-In: 4 p.m. Check-Out: 11 a.m.
Room Cancellations: Failure to provide 24-hour notice of cancellation before the arrival date will result in a charge of one night’s stay plus taxes.
Cancellation fees are non-refundable
- A valid government-issued identification card and the credit card used to secure the reservation must be presented at the time of check-in.
- To make a reservation, please complete the online reservation form.
All reservations confirmed will receive written confirmation by email.
Should you have any further questions or require further information, please contact our Residence Services Desk at:
Residence Services Desk
Until Further Notice:
While physical distancing and masking are no longer mandatory, we kindly request everyone to continue honouring the choices of others regarding these precautions, taking into consideration their comfort levels and health needs.
We are a mask-friendly environment, and we continue to welcome and encourage everyone to wear a mask. It is vitally important that, even with the easing of provincial measures, we remain vigilant, conscientious, and respectful of one another.
Please be aware that residence services, amenities, and COVID-19 Residence rules may change with short notice to adapt to evolving circumstances and in compliance with health and safety directives.
For further details, please visit utoronto.ca/utogether.