Open from September 9 to April 28, our Guest House consists of four double rooms and two full-shared bathrooms.
September 09, 2022 - December 20, 2022
January 9, 2023 - April 28, 2023
|$85 (+ 13% HST)|
|$90 (+ 13% HST)|
|Long-term accommodation rates are available with limited housekeeping services. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.|
- Rates are subject to 13% HST tax.
- Rates are per night.
- The rates listed above are our nightly rates, which exclude breakfast and 13% HST. Breakfast during the week and brunch on the weekend is available for purchase at our Burwash Dining Hall located on 89 Charles Street West. Breakfast during the week can be purchased at Ned’s Café located in the basement level of the Goldring Student Centre on 150 Charles Street West, right across the street from the Burwash Guest House.
- We are closed during the Winter Break; dates vary each year.
- Full payment is due upon check-in.
- Basic housekeeping services and linens/towels are also provided. Guests would need to supply their own personal hygiene items such as soap, shampoo, etc.
- Internet is provided by request upon check-in. Guests must supply their own Ethernet cable.
- Check-in is at Margaret Addison Hall located at 140 Charles Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1K9
- Guests please note that there are no kitchens available in the area, and the accommodations include a basic room with two full-shared bathrooms. Also, the guest house is not an accessible space: access to the guest rooms is currently by stairs only, as there is no elevator in the area.
- The guest house closes as part of Victoria University's Winter Break for part of December and part of January. Please contact us for further information.
Check-In: 4 p.m. Check-Out: 11 a.m.
Room Cancellations: Failure to provide 24-hour notice of cancellation before the arrival date will result in a charge of one night’s stay plus taxes.
Cancellation fees are non-refundable
- A valid government-issued identification card and the credit card used to secure the reservation must be presented at the time of check-in.
- To make a reservation, please complete the online reservation form.
All reservations confirmed will receive written confirmation by email.
Should you have any further questions or require further information, please contact our Residence Services Desk at:
Residence Services Desk
Until Further Notice:
All Guest Room bookings must abide by the recommended COVID-19 protocols and procedures from Health Canada, Victoria University, and any government guidelines relating to COVID-19 in effect at the time they are on campus and in the Residence, which may include, but not be limited to, wearing masks and providing proof of vaccination status.
As part of Victoria University’s commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy environment, all residents are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination when requested in order to live in a Victoria University residence and participate in any in-person activities on the University's premises. “Fully vaccinated” means 14 days after receiving the recommended number of doses of a Health Canada-approved vaccine.
Please note that Residence services, amenities, and COVID-19 Residence rules may change, often on short notice, to respond to developing circumstances and due to health and safety directives.