NOTE: Fully booked until April 30, 2020, inclusive.
Located on 89 Charles Street West, our guest rooms provide an escape from the usual hustle and bustle of the city. Steps away from our oasis is an energizing neighborhood offering plenty of options for restaurant choices, designer stores, the ROM Museum, Queen’s Park while being conveniently located next to the TTC.
Open from September to April, our Guest House consists of four double rooms (which can also be converted to single rooms), and two full shared bathrooms. Two rooms have two single beds, while the other two rooms have one double bed.
Breakfast is available during the business week from 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., while brunch is available on the weekends and holidays from 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
September 09, 2019 - December 18, 2019
January 7, 2020 - April 28, 2020
|$66.00 (+ 13% HST)|
|$84.00 (+ 13% HST)|
| Double Room
|$80.00 (+13% HST)|
| Double Room
|$84.00 (+13% HST)|
| Long-Term (30 consecutive nights or more)
Rates are available with limited housekeeping services
* Rates are subject to 13% HST tax.
* Rates are per night.
* The rate is room only; breakfast is at additional charge which can be purchased at Burwash Dining Hall located on 89 Charles Street W or at Ned’s Café located on 150 Charles Street W, Toronto.
* We are closed during the Winter Break; dates vary each year.
* Full payment is due upon check-in.
* Basic housekeeping services and linens/towels are also provided. Guests would need to supply their own personal hygiene items as soap, shampoo, etc.
* Internet is provided by request upon check-in. Guests must supply their own Ethernet cable.
* Check-in is at Margaret Addison Hall located at 140 Charles Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1K9
*GUESTS, please note that there are no kitchens available in the area, and the accommodations include a basic room with 2 full shared bathrooms. Also, the guest house is not an accessible space: access to the guest rooms is currently by stairs only, as there is no elevator in the area.
*The guest house closes as part of Victoria University's Winter Break for part of December and part of January. Please contact us for further information.
Check-In: 4:00 p.m. Check-Out: 11:00 a.m.
Reservations can be made during business hours Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For more information, please contact the Front Desk Attendant at 416-585-4524, or you may email your inquires to the front desk at email@example.com.