Burwash Dining Hall
For over 100 years students have come together to relax in this beautiful setting while enjoying our creative and diverse menu. The community atmosphere of Burwash Dining Hall makes it a great place to meet new friends and to take part in the Vic student experience.
More than just bacon and eggs, breakfast at Burwash includes these standards, along with a choice of muffins, bagels, yogurt, fresh fruit and our popular Belgian waffles. At every lunch and dinner, students may choose from a number of entrées, including at least one vegetarian or Halal option, a daily soup, a salad bar, and a selection of fruits and breads. Burwash's all-you-care-to-eat dining experience satisfies any appetite and is a convenient timesaver during busy academic periods.
Burwash Dining Hall Menus
- Breakfast Menu
- Week 1 Menu (Weeks of Jan. 9, Jan. 30, Feb. 20, March 13, April 3 and April 24)
- Week 2 Menu (Weeks of Jan. 16, Feb. 6, Feb. 27, March 20 and April 10)
- Week 3 Menu (Weeks of Jan. 23, Feb. 13, March 6, March 27 and April 17)
Burwash Dining Hall Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
- Breakfast 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- (Light Breakfast from 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.)
- Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Dinner 4:00-7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
- Brunch 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner 4:00-7:30 p.m.
Located on the lower level of the Goldring Student Centre Building on the north side of Charles Street, Ned's Café was designed as a convenient alternative to Burwash Dining Hall. Here students can spend their Meal Dollars and Vic Dollars on lunch, sandwiches, salads, soups and a variety of other items. In the winter, students can enjoy their meals on the leather couches next to our cozy fireplace. For those on a tight schedule, our café provides delicious and nutritious grab-and-go packaged meals.
Ned's Café Menus
- Week 1 Menu (Weeks of Jan. 10, Jan. 31, Feb. 21, March. 14, April. 4, April. 25)
- Week 2 Menu (Weeks of Jan. 17, Feb. 7, Feb. 28, March. 21, April. 11)
- Week 3 Menu (Weeks of Jan.24, Feb. 14, March. 7, March. 28, April. 18)
Ned's Cafe Hours of Operation
- Monday to Thursday:
8:30 a.m.–8 p.m. No hot breakfast service, coffee/hot beverages, breakfast pastries, fruit cups, yogurt parfaits, etc.
11:30 a.m – 2:30 p.m. Lunch service
2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Takeout pre-packaged items (Entrée Salads, sandwiches, vegetable cups, convenience products)
4:30 pm – 8 p.m. Dinner service
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (no hot breakfast service, coffee/ hot beverages, breakfast pastries, fruit cups, yogurt parfaits, etc..)
11:30 am – 4 p.m. Lunch service